The SSPX recognizes the importance of frequent social contact between its priests, its faithful, and the world at large. Community life, education, and apostolic works are crucial in forming a complete Catholic society. This growing parish serves as one of these outposts, eager to serve our community by providing traditional Catholic Sacraments.
Prior & Headmaster
If you have questions or need to reach Father Stafki please use the contact page on this website or call the church office: 602-268-7673.
Our Lady of Sorrows is a traditional Catholic church served by priests of the Society of Saint Pius X. We have a daily Tridentine Mass, run a traditional Catholic School for children K-12 and offer numerous retreats for the faithful throughout the year.
In addition to a daily Tridentine Mass Our Lady of Sorrows offers a variety of activities for families of all ages. Please see our calendar for a way to plug into this growing community.
OLOS Traditional Catholic School
Our school operates on site serving children a quality education for both elementary and high schoolers grades K-12. Please contact Fr. Stafki for more information.
Each year Our Lady of Sorrows hosts over a dozen 3-5 day retreats for the spiritual benefit of hundreds of souls. Please contact Fr. Kevin Robinson for more information, or view the schedule here.
We have five priests and two brothers in residence.
• Fr. Mark Stafki: Prior and Headmaster
• Fr. Thomas Scott: Church Assistant, Retreats, Sick Calls, 3rd Order
• Fr. Kevin Robinson: Retreat Master, Church Assistant, Sick Calls
• Fr. Patrick Crane: Finance & Development
• Fr. David Phillipson: Church Assistant
• Fr. Otto Keiser: Church & School Assistant
• Brother Alphonsus: Sacristan and Landscaping
• Brother Dismas: Maintenance and Scheduling